UCI Mountain Bike World Cup Lenzerheide
How to get to Lenzerheide
Arrival to Lenzerheide
- From Geneva and Basel to Zurich
- From Zurich and St. Gallen via Sargans to Chur and via Chur-South to Lenzerheide
- From Lugano via Thusis to Tiefencastel and Lenzerheide
With SBB or RhB
By train to Chur and then by post bus to the Valbella Dorf stop. Those who using public transport will receive a CHF 5.00 discount on the Bike Kingdom Games ticket. Buy your SBB ticket together with the Bike Kingdom Games entrance directly on the SBB site and benefit from the cheapest public transport/entrance option.
Please note: The stops Valbella Canols, Lenzerheide Rothornbahn, Sportzentrum Dieschen Sot, La Riva and Altersheim will not be served during the event days.
By car / Park & Ride
Please use the signposted visitor car parks at Heimberg, Proschieri, Obertor in Parpan or Kieswerk Bovas in Lenzerheide.
The parking fee is CHF 5.00 per day.
A shuttle bus will run from the village square in Parpan and from the Bovas gravel works to the event site on Saturday and Sunday.
Within the Lenzerheide holiday region
The best way to travel within the Lenzerheide holiday region is by MTB World Cup shuttle bus, sports bus or bicycle. The Sportbus line blue will run more frequently during the World Cup weekend. Bike parking is available on the event site at the main entrances on the main road.
Operating hours Sportbus Line Bike World Cup (Parpan – Valbella)
- Saturday, 9. July 2022, 8.45 am to 6.00 pm
- Sunday, 10. July 2022, 8.00 am to 5.30 pm
Operating hours P+R Shuttle (Lantsch/Lenz Kieswerk Bovas – Lenzerheide)
- Saturday, 9 July 2022 from 9.30 am to 5.00 pm
- Sunday, 10 July 2022 from 8.45 am to 5.15 pm
Operating hours Blue Line (15-minute intervals at the weekend)
- Friday, 8. July 2022, 8.45 am to 5.15 pm
- Saturday, 9. July 2022, 8.45 am to 5.15 pm
- Sunday, 10. July 2022, 8.45 am to 5.15 pm
Night bus to Chur Friday and Saturday
- 0.45 am Lenzerheide/Lai, Post - Chur (0.49 am from Valbella, village)
- 2.05 am Lenzerheide/Lai, Post - Chur (2.09 am from Valbella, village)