UCI Mountain Bike World Cup Lenzerheide
Arrival to Lenzerheide
- From Geneva and Basel to Zurich
- From Zurich and St. Gallen via Sargans to Chur and via Chur-South to Lenzerheide
- From Lugano via Thusis to Tiefencastel and Lenzerheide
To find the right way and plan your journey
Plan your trip to the Lenzerheide holiday region here, whether you arrive by car or public transport.
With SBB or RhB
By train to Chur and then by post bus to the Valbella Dorf stop.
Please note: The stops Valbella Canols, Lenzerheide Rothornbahn, Sportzentrum Dieschen Sot, La Riva and Altersheim will not be served during the event days.
By car / Park & Ride
Please use the signposted visitor car parks at Heimberg, Proschieri, Obertor in Parpan and Clavadoiras or Kieswerk Bovas in Lenzerheide.
The parking fee is CHF 5.00 per day.
A shuttle bus will run from the village square in Parpan and from the Bovas gravel works to the event site on Saturday and Sunday.
Within the Lenzerheide holiday region
The best way to travel within the Lenzerheide holiday region is by MTB World Cup shuttle bus, sports bus or bicycle. The Sportbus line blue will run more frequently during the World Cup weekend. Bike parking is available on the event site at the main entrances on the main road.
Operating hours Sportbus Line Bike World Cup:
- Friday, 3 September 2021 12.00 to 8.00 pm
- Saturday, 4 September 2021 8.00 am to 7.00 pm
- Sunday, 5 September 2021 8.00 am to 7.00 pm