UCI Mountain Bike World Cup Lenzerheide
How, when, where?
Here you can find useful information about your visit to the UCI Mountain Bike World Cup Lenzerheide from 8 to 10 July 2022. You want to know when which races are taking place? Find out here. Secure your ticket? No problem, you can find it here.
Tips and rules
The following rules apply on the premises. Thank you for your understanding.
- Every spectator, athlete, coach, and volunteer must be in possession of a valid admission wristband. This can be collected upon presentation of a valid ticket/VIP ticket/accreditation.
- No replacement will be issued for lost or stolen admission wristbands.
- The bringing of pyrotechnic objects, weapons and similar items is prohibited.
- New: As the downhill course is located in a sensitive water protection zone, chainsaws, and petrol cans are prohibited on the entire event site.
- Please park your car in the designated parking spaces and ask the security staff to direct you.
- Please follow the instructions of the security service.
- Entering the racetrack, rescue routes, team pits and restricted areas is prohibited.
- Please dispose of waste in the bins provided.
- The organizers of the UCI Mountain Bike World Cup Lenzerheide accept no liability for personal injury or damage to property.