UCI Mountain Bike World Cup Lenzerheide
Admission is free for children up to and including the age of 5, but even they must show a ticket.
|Date||Category||Adults||Youth 6–16 years||
|VIP Youth 6–16 years|
Friday, 3 September 2021
XC Short Race
|free||CHF 190.00||CHF 95.00|
|Saturday, 4 September 2021||DHI Juniors and Elite||
|CHF 10.00||CHF 190.00||CHF 95.00|
|Sunday, 5 September 2021||XCO U23 and Elite||CHF 25.00||CHF 10.00||CHF 190.00||CHF 95.00|
3–5 September 2021
|XCO/DHI||CHF 50.00||CHF 20.00||CHF 430.00
CHF 350.00 (Sat/Sun)
The general instructions and rules for the UCI Mountain Bike World Cup Lenzerheide 2021 must be observed.
Data collection for a personalized ticket 24 hours before the event
The visitor ticket (personalization 24 hours before the event) must be personalized before admission. Personalization can be completed at the earliest 24 hours before the event, but at the latest by the time of admission to the event site. Please scan your QR code on your ticket (on the right-hand side) for personalization. An input mask will then open for you to enter your data. After saving your details, your ticket will be personalized and ready for admission.
If you have already personalized your ticket when purchasing it, you do not need to do this again.
- Entry ticket incl. mountain railway ticket Rothorn 1 gondola to Scharmoin middle station.
- Admission to the event area will only be granted with a valid Covid-19 certificate (tested, vaccinated or recovered) and official identification. An entry ticket alone is not sufficient.
- Every spectator, athlete, coach and volunteer must be in possession of a valid entry wristband.
- No replacement will be issued for lost or stolen entry wristbands.
We ask you to comply with the following rules at the UCI Mountain Bike World Cup Lenzerheide 2021:
- Bringing pyrotechnic objects, weapons and similar items is prohibited.
- The Corona protection measures must be followed.
- Please park in the designated parking spaces and ask the security staff to direct you.
- Please follow the instructions of the security staff and the track marshals.
- It is forbidden to enter racetracks, team pits, rescue routes and restricted areas.
- Please always use the containers provided for waste.
- The organizer of the UCI Mountain Bike World Cup Lenzerheide accepts no liability for personal injury or damage to property.