UCI Mountain Bike World Cup Lenzerheide
Ticket prices Early-Bird: Buy your ticket for the UCI Mountain Bike World Cup by 31 March 2023 and benefit from a 20% discount on the advance booking price.
|Date||Category||Adults||Youth 6–16 years||
|VIP Youth 6–16 years|
Friday, 9 June 2023
XC Short Race
|free||CHF 180.00||CHF 90.00|
|Saturday, 10 June 2023||DHI Juniors and Elite||
|CHF 8.00||CHF 240.00||CHF 120.00|
|Sunday, 11 June 2023||XCO U23 and Elite||CHF 20.00||CHF 8.00||CHF 240.00||CHF 120.00|
9 to 11 June 2023
|XCC/XCO/DHI||CHF 40.00||CHF 16.00||CHF 410.00
CHF 490.00 (3 Days)
Prices in CHF, incl. VAT.
Admission is free for children up to and including the age of 5, but they too must show a ticket.
Notes and rules
- Ticket incl. mountain railway ticket, Rothorn 1 gondola to Scharmoin middle station.
- Visitors using public transport will receive a CHF 5.00 discount on the Bike Kingdom Games ticket. These tickets can only be purchased on the SBB website. Link will follow in February.
- Every spectator, athlete, coach, and volunteer must be in possession of a valid entry wristband.
- No replacement will be issued for lost or stolen entry wristbands.
We ask you to comply with the following rules at the UCI Mountain Bike World Cup Lenzerheide 2023:
- Bringing pyrotechnic objects, weapons and similar items is prohibited.
- New: As the downhill course is located in a sensitive water protection zone, chainsaws, and petrol cans are prohibited on the entire event site.
- Please park in the designated parking spaces and ask the security staff to direct you.
- Please follow the instructions of the security staff and the track marshals.
- It is forbidden to enter racetracks, team pits, rescue routes and restricted areas.
- Please always use the containers provided for waste.
- The organizer of the UCI Mountain Bike World Cup Lenzerheide accepts no liability for personal injury or damage to property.