UCI Mountain Bike World Cup Lenzerheide
Due to the limited ticket supply and the requirements for major events, only online tickets will be available this year. There will be no box office on site. In addition to the personalized online ticket, visitors must present a Covid-19 certificate and a valid official ID.
Buy your personalized tickets for the UCI Mountain Bike World Cup Lenzerheide 2021 here.
Admission is free for children up to and including the age of 5, but even they must show a ticket.
|Date||Category||Adults||Youth 6–16 years||
|VIP Youth 6–16 years|
Friday, 3 September 2021
XC Short Race
|free||CHF 190.00||CHF 95.00|
|Saturday, 4 September 2021||DHI Juniors and Elite||
|CHF 10.00||CHF 190.00||CHF 95.00|
|Sunday, 5 September 2021||XCO U23 and Elite||CHF 25.00||CHF 10.00||CHF 190.00||CHF 95.00|
3–5 September 2021
|XCO/DHI||CHF 50.00||CHF 20.00||CHF 430.00
CHF 350.00 (Sat/Sun)
The general instructions and rules for the UCI Mountain Bike World Cup Lenzerheide 2021 must be observed.
- Entry ticket incl. mountain railway ticket Rothorn 1 gondola to Scharmoin middle station.
- Admission to the event area will only be granted with a valid Covid-19 certificate (tested, vaccinated or recovered) and official identification. An entry ticket alone is not sufficient.
- Every spectator, athlete, coach and volunteer must be in possession of a valid entry wristband.
- No replacement will be issued for lost or stolen entry wristbands.
We ask you to comply with the following rules at the UCI Mountain Bike World Cup Lenzerheide 2021:
- Bringing pyrotechnic objects, weapons and similar items is prohibited.
- The Corona protection measures must be followed.
- Please park in the designated parking spaces and ask the security staff to direct you.
- Please follow the instructions of the security staff and the track marshals.
- It is forbidden to enter racetracks, team pits, rescue routes and restricted areas.
- Please always use the containers provided for waste.
- The organizer of the UCI Mountain Bike World Cup Lenzerheide accepts no liability for personal injury or damage to property.