UCI Mountain Bike World Cup Lenzerheide
|Date||Category||Adults||Youth 6–16 years||
|VIP Youth 6–16 years|
Friday, 8 July 2022
XC Short Race
|free||CHF 190.00||CHF 95.00|
|Saturday, 9 July 2022||DHI Juniors and Elite||
|CHF 10.00||CHF 190.00||CHF 95.00|
|Sunday, 10 July 2022||XCO U23 and Elite||CHF 25.00||CHF 10.00||CHF 190.00||CHF 95.00|
8–10 July 2022
|XCC/XCO/DHI||CHF 50.00||CHF 20.00||CHF 430.00
CHF 350.00 (Sat/Sun)
Prices in CHF, incl. VAT.
Admission is free for children up to and including the age of 5, but they too must show a ticket.
Notes and rules
- Ticket incl. mountain railway ticket, Rothorn 1 gondola to Scharmoin middle station.
- Visitors using public transport will receive a CHF 5.00 discount on the Bike Kingdom Games ticket.
- Every spectator, athlete, coach, and volunteer must be in possession of a valid entry wristband.
- No replacement will be issued for lost or stolen entry wristbands.
We ask you to comply with the following rules for the UCI Mountain Bike World Cup Lenzerheide 2022:
- Bringing pyrotechnic objects, weapons and similar items is prohibited.
- Please park in the designated parking spaces and ask the security staff to direct you.
- Please follow the instructions of the security staff and the track marshals.
- It is forbidden to enter racetracks, team pits, rescue routes and restricted areas.
- Please always use the containers provided for waste.
- The organizer of the UCI Mountain Bike World Cup Lenzerheide accepts no liability for personal injury or damage to property.